Many Ethnicities Kids Leave-In Conditioner
The very first product that Dr. Ena conceived was the product of her greatest frustration – getting curly haired kids out the door looking good and on time, so she and the rest of the family could start their day.
Hair battles on the way out the door with the clock ⏰ticking: Sound familiar?
She addressed this challenge with Many Ethnicities KIDS Leave-In Conditioner, a light whip that, when added to spritzed hair, makes mornings infinitely better for everyone involved. 😌
Formulated with high-quality, natural ingredients that include Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Avocado 🥑 Oil and Sweet Almond Oil, with essential inclusions of soothing Aloe and Vitamin B5 (Panthenol), KIDS Leave-In Conditioner restores order to unruly bed head, tames tangles and returns that gorgeous curl definition that you’d wish they’d had in their last school photo.
Many Ethnicities KIDS Leave-In Conditioner pays for itself in the time you get back for making it to work on time.
It’s also been proven in Dr. Ena’s house to reduce morning tirades, tantrums and profanity by nearly 90 percent. 😉
Use as the finishing touch to style as part of your child’s healthy hair regimen.
Every ingredient that Dr. Ena selects for Many Ethnicities products is purposeful and thoughtfully included. She only adds what you need, and nothing that you don’t to have the best curly hair of your life.
Because we use the finest 🌿ingredients available for multicultural hair on the planet, and steer clear of unnecessary synthetics, 🧴you’ll use less product per application than with other so-called natural multi-cultural curly-hair brands. That’s not only better for your hair and the environment, but much better for your wallet.
🇺🇸 All Many Ethnicities products are blended in small batches in a professional manufacturing environment managed by a scientist. You always get the same top-quality results in every bottle.
📦 FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $60 or more. 🛒
Need to customize an order? Want to buy for your salon or small retail shop, or make an order for your entire group of curly friends and family? No worries! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and The M.E. Team promises to take care of you!
- Color safe
- Argan Oil brings softness, silkiness and creates a natural shine
- Avocado Oil naturally moisturizes dry, brittle and damaged hair
- Moringa Oil is rich in phytonutrients, promotes scalp health and curtails split ends
- Marine algae strengthens hair
- Pea protein promotes the hair’s cell growth
- Panthenol is a provitamin of B5, an excellent moisturizer and helps preserve moisture on the individual hair shafts
- Thoroughly tested by Dr. Ena and her friends and family
- Always manufactured to the highest standards in small batches in the USA
- Harsh salts
- Sodium Chloride
- Added colors or dyes
- Animal testing
- Excuses. Ever.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Moringa) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance, Panthenol, Cetearamidoethyl Diethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
More about Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC:
- Packaging labels on bottles don’t leave room for everything. Here are a few things you should know about us:
- Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, was created in 2014. We manufacture the Many Ethnicities line of products in small batches right here in the United States.
- Dr. Ena Hennegan is a practicing, board-certified family physician. She is CEO of Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC.
- Dr. Ena is a real person with a real mission. Check it out right here: http://threedaughtersofthedoctor.com/our-mission.html
- We are an independent company.
- We are female and minority owned and operated. We are not part of a larger company, and do not conform to the conventions of the mass market.
- Our company is based in Cary, Illinois, in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- We simply believe that multi-ethnic people and their unique personal care needs have largely been ignored by the mass-market brands.
- We are committed to always using the best ingredients in our formulations, each of which is designed to help address the unique challenges that multi-ethnic people face.
- Three Daughters of the Doctor is adamantly opposed to animal testing. None of our products will be tested on animals. (All of our products are tested on ourselves before we share them with our family and friends.)
- We are a socially conscious company. We proudly partner with one of the Midwest’s largest non-profit distribution companies, whose workforce is partially composed of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- We believe that charity begins at home, and make charitable contributions to local and national causes.
- At Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, we make every possible consideration to create the lowest impact to the environment with our products and packaging. We encourage our customers to recycle our packaging after use.