All Products Many Ethnicities Children's Hair Products
Many Ethnicities Kids Leave-In Conditioner
Our leave-in will get your children’s morning hair preparation routine moving more quickly....
Our leave-in will get your children’s morning hair preparation routine moving more quickly.
Great to aid styling in between washes, too. And, yes, it was formulated specifically for multi-ethnic children and the unique challenges we face in caring for their kinky, curly, wavy, wooly, wonderful hair!
Many Ethnicities Kids Leave-In Conditioner was designed for real life, and for parents who want to spend time caring for their children and not fighting with their hair. Use this delicate formulation as a gentle and effective leave-in moisturizer post – shampoo. Use between washes to help restore moisture and promote manageability. Light to the touch, buttery but never oily, Dr. Ena created Kids Leave-In Conditioner for her children, but also for herself – as a great way to reduce morning hair preparation time. Get your morning back and your kids on track with the world's first ultra-premium formulated kids leave-in.
All orders received by 3 p.m. (Central) weekdays ship the SAME DAY!
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 or more.
- Shea butter and jojoba oil strengthen and moisturize
- Sweet Almond Oil is rich in anti-oxidants promotes and acts as an anti-inflammatory, which allows hair to maintain moisture
- Argan Oil brings softness, silkiness and creates a natural shine
- Avocado Oil naturally moisturizes dry, brittle and damaged hair
- Always manufactured to the highest standards in small batches in the USA
- Harsh salts
- Sodium Chloride
- Added colors or dyes
- Animal testing
- Excuses. Ever.
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Trideceth-12, Cetrimonium Chloride, Beeswax, Shea Butter Butyrospermum Parkii, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
More about Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC:
- Packaging labels on bottles don’t leave room for everything. Here are a few things you should know about us:
- Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, was created in 2014. We manufacture the Many Ethnicities line of products in small batches right here in the United States.
- Dr. Ena Hennegan is a practicing, board-certified family physician. She is CEO of Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC.
- Dr. Ena is a real person with a real mission. Check it out right here: http://threedaughtersofthedoctor.com/our-mission.html
- We are an independent company.
- We are female and minority owned and operated. We are not part of a larger company, and do not conform to the conventions of the mass market.
- Our company is based in Cary, Illinois, in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- We simply believe that multi-ethnic people and their unique personal care needs have largely been ignored by the mass-market brands.
- We are committed to always using the best ingredients in our formulations, each of which is designed to help address the unique challenges that multi-ethnic people face.
- Three Daughters of the Doctor is adamantly opposed to animal testing. None of our products will be tested on animals. (All of our products are tested on ourselves before we share them with our family and friends.)
- We are a socially conscious company. We proudly partner with one of the Midwest’s largest non-profit distribution companies, whose workforce is partially composed of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- We believe that charity begins at home, and make charitable contributions to local and national causes.
- At Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, we make every possible consideration to create the lowest impact to the environment with our products and packaging. We encourage our customers to recycle our packaging after use.