Many Ethnicities Power Curl: Styling Jelly
+ FORTIFY + STYLE
Beat all weather conditions, without having to compromise on the health of your naturally curly hair. Styling was never so simple and yet so effective - the perfect final look is achieved by using only the finest natural ingredients our planet offers.
The secret to the perfect curl styling comes from Amazonia
Dr. Ena wanted to create a more powerful styling product that didn’t rely on synthetics or harsh chemicals to achieve the looks that today’s multicultural women want.
She looked to South America, and the plentiful, renewable natural options that exist there as part of her formulary approach to Power Curl – a new, moisturizing styling jelly that applies easily and defines curls without the crunch, dryness or potential breakage issues that accompany so many other long-lasting styling products made for people with naturally curly and multi-textured hair.
Power Curl takes natural styling to a new level of functional hold without the need for harsh chemicals or nasty synthetics.
Made from a powerful combination of natural sugars, golden flaxseed extract from Brazil and marine algae, there is nothing else quite like Power Curl in the multicultural marketplace.
Style your hair without damaging
A jelly that smooths easily into the hair, it provides long-lasting curls without the crunchiness or crispiness that are caused by synthetic binders and harsh chemicals used in many of the high-hold styling products that damage and dries hair.
Every ingredient that Dr. Ena selects for Many Ethnicities products is purposeful and thoughtfully included. She only adds the top quality natural ingredients you need, and nothing that you don’t, to have the best hair of your life.
Economical product - It only takes a drop to work
Like all Many Ethnicities products, Power Curl steers clear of unnecessary synthetics and uses only finest, concentrated ingredients available especially for multicultural and multi-textural hair. That’s why it works like magic, although it’s science - you only need a small drop to get super defined curls with everlasting hold. Trust us, your curls will thank us, and so will your wallet - a little product goes a long way.
You always get the same top-quality results in every Power Curl tube. The products are made in the USA and blended in small batches, in a professional manufacturing environment managed by a scientist. Never any animal testing, no sulfates and parabens, no harsh salts, phthalates, sodium chloride, added colors or dyes.
We offer free shipping on all orders of $50 or more.
Need to customize an order? Want to buy for your salon or small retail shop, or make an order for your entire group of curly friends and family?
No worries! Simply email us at email@example.com, and The M.E. Team promises to take care of you!
- Color safe
- Argan Oil brings softness, silkiness and creates a natural shine
- Avocado Oil naturally moisturizes dry, brittle and damaged hair
- Moringa Oil is rich in phytonutrients, promotes scalp health and curtails split ends
- Marine algae strengthens hair
- Pea protein promotes the hair’s cell growth
- Panthenol is a provitamin of B5, an excellent moisturizer and helps preserve moisture on the individual hair shafts
- Thoroughly tested by Dr. Ena and her friends and family
- Always manufactured to the highest standards in small batches in the USA
- Harsh salts
- Sodium Chloride
- Added colors or dyes
- Animal testing
- Excuses. Ever.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Moringa) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance, Panthenol, Cetearamidoethyl Diethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
More about Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC:
- Packaging labels on bottles don’t leave room for everything. Here are a few things you should know about us:
- Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, was created in 2014. We manufacture the Many Ethnicities line of products in small batches right here in the United States.
- Dr. Ena Hennegan is a practicing, board-certified family physician. She is CEO of Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC.
- Dr. Ena is a real person with a real mission. Check it out right here: http://threedaughtersofthedoctor.com/our-mission.html
- We are an independent company.
- We are female and minority owned and operated. We are not part of a larger company, and do not conform to the conventions of the mass market.
- Our company is based in Cary, Illinois, in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- We simply believe that multi-ethnic people and their unique personal care needs have largely been ignored by the mass-market brands.
- We are committed to always using the best ingredients in our formulations, each of which is designed to help address the unique challenges that multi-ethnic people face.
- Three Daughters of the Doctor is adamantly opposed to animal testing. None of our products will be tested on animals. (All of our products are tested on ourselves before we share them with our family and friends.)
- We are a socially conscious company. We proudly partner with one of the Midwest’s largest non-profit distribution companies, whose workforce is partially composed of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- We believe that charity begins at home, and make charitable contributions to local and national causes.
- At Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, we make every possible consideration to create the lowest impact to the environment with our products and packaging. We encourage our customers to recycle our packaging after use.