Many Ethnicities Power Curl and Freedom Curl Dynamic Duo Pack - Styling Jelly (Gel) and Detangling Spray
Many Ethnicities' Freedom Curl (+FORTIFY) is the first Hydrolyzed Pea Protein-based detangling product in the market and is changing the game with regard to eliminating tangles and knots for both adults and children. Dr. Ena calls the spray-in Freedom Curl an “untangler,” because it moisturizes as it detangles. Thoughtful inclusions of Argan Oil, sustainable Brazilian Sea Algae, and Panthenol (Vitamin b5) ensure that hair is moisturized and hydration retained in the hair shaft to promote healthy, natural curls.
Use Freedom Curl as a starting point to great styling, or to simply revive curls as part of your in between wash-day regimen.
+ POWER CURL
Many Ethnicities' Power Curl (+STYLE) is a revolutionary, non-petroleum, non-polyacrylate (no micro-plastics) hair styling jelly (gel) made from natural, plant-based ingredients.
Use Power Curl to achieve all-day hold with amazing curl definition – without the gunk or nasty synthetics found in virtually every other styling product for curls. The ingredients are rich in moisturizers and protectants, with nurturing sustainable Sea Algae from Brazil, Vitamin b5-rich Panthenol for natural shine and protection, a unique purified Golden Flaxseed that promotes hair softness and definition, and technology from Japan that fuses the natural amino acids in arginine to the excellent slip of glycerin.
Use the world-class ingredients in Power Curl to achieve results where your hair is soft, light, and bouncy with an unprecedented natural, all-day hold.
Dr. Ena created Many Ethnicities because she was disappointed with the products that were being made for and marketed to people blessed with curls. She staunchly believes that there is absolutely no reason to use ingredients commonly found in motor oils or that include resins commonly found in paints and adhesives on anyone’s hair. Dr. Ena’s commitment to her customers is that Many Ethnicities always includes the best, highest-functioning ingredients found in nature.
Together, Freedom Curl and Power Curl synchronize with Many Ethnicities’ unique approach to caring for curly, multicultural, and multi-textured hair through natural ingredients.
Power Curl and Freedom Curl are the first all-ages products to be released by Dr. Ena, who in the Fall of 2019 was named by Beauty Independent as one of its exclusive 40 over 40 brand founders and entrepreneurs.
Dr. Ena was named as a 2018 Today Show Style Hero, a list that included A-list celebrities, actors, artists, and entrepreneurs. She was featured by The Today Show as part of the show’s recurring "She Made It" feature for her contributions to entrepreneurship and serving the needs of curly-haired people through Many Ethnicities line of products for multicultural and multi-textural hair for both adults and children.
Dr. Ena and Many Ethnicities have been featured by network television, the New York Post, Chicago Tribune, Chicago suburban Daily Herald as well as Happi magazine, and dozens of industry and other publications since launching in June 2017.
- Color safe
- Argan Oil brings softness, silkiness and creates a natural shine
- Avocado Oil naturally moisturizes dry, brittle and damaged hair
- Moringa Oil is rich in phytonutrients, promotes scalp health and curtails split ends
- Marine algae strengthens hair
- Pea protein promotes the hair’s cell growth
- Panthenol is a provitamin of B5, an excellent moisturizer and helps preserve moisture on the individual hair shafts
- Thoroughly tested by Dr. Ena and her friends and family
- Always manufactured to the highest standards in small batches in the USA
- Harsh salts
- Sodium Chloride
- Added colors or dyes
- Animal testing
- Excuses. Ever.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Moringa) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance, Panthenol, Cetearamidoethyl Diethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
More about Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC:
- Packaging labels on bottles don’t leave room for everything. Here are a few things you should know about us:
- Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, was created in 2014. We manufacture the Many Ethnicities line of products in small batches right here in the United States.
- Dr. Ena Hennegan is a practicing, board-certified family physician. She is CEO of Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC.
- Dr. Ena is a real person with a real mission. Check it out right here: http://threedaughtersofthedoctor.com/our-mission.html
- We are an independent company.
- We are female and minority owned and operated. We are not part of a larger company, and do not conform to the conventions of the mass market.
- Our company is based in Cary, Illinois, in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- We simply believe that multi-ethnic people and their unique personal care needs have largely been ignored by the mass-market brands.
- We are committed to always using the best ingredients in our formulations, each of which is designed to help address the unique challenges that multi-ethnic people face.
- Three Daughters of the Doctor is adamantly opposed to animal testing. None of our products will be tested on animals. (All of our products are tested on ourselves before we share them with our family and friends.)
- We are a socially conscious company. We proudly partner with one of the Midwest’s largest non-profit distribution companies, whose workforce is partially composed of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- We believe that charity begins at home, and make charitable contributions to local and national causes.
- At Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, we make every possible consideration to create the lowest impact to the environment with our products and packaging. We encourage our customers to recycle our packaging after use.