Many Ethnicities Leave-In Conditioning Cream
Many Ethnicities Leave-In Conditioning Cream was created for use after washing and conditioning, but also as a way to maintain moisture in our hair. Many Ethnicities Leave-In Conditioning Cream is there for you when you need a boost to get the day started or to keep hair looking great and feeling in control throughout the day.
Formulated to retain moisture without the heaviness and heft of traditional leave-ins, Many Ethnicities Leave-In Conditioning Cream is specifically formulated to be the perfect complement to Many Ethnicities Invigorating Shampoo and Moisturizing Conditioner.
Styling didn't used to be this simple. But when you thoughtfully curate incredible ingredients and blend them thoughtfully, you can achieve amazing results.
Need just a bit more post-shower moisture, or a way to stay fresh? Seeking manageable hair between washes? Look no further.
And, yes, it was formulated specifically for multi-ethnic people and the unique challenges they face in caring for kinky, curly, wavy, wooly, wonderful hair!
Even after conditioning and between washes, more moisturizing can be necessary to ensure that your hair is manageable. Many multi-ethnic people know this story too well. Our hair craves moisture and is prone to frizzing.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 or more.
- Color safe
- Argan Oil brings softness, silkiness and creates a natural shine
- Avocado Oil naturally moisturizes dry, brittle and damaged hair
- Moringa Oil is rich in phytonutrients, promotes scalp health and curtails split ends
- Marine algae strengthens hair
- Pea protein promotes the hair’s cell growth
- Panthenol is a provitamin of B5, an excellent moisturizer and helps preserve moisture on the individual hair shafts
- Thoroughly tested by Dr. Ena and her friends and family
- Always manufactured to the highest standards in small batches in the USA
- Harsh salts
- Sodium Chloride
- Added colors or dyes
- Animal testing
- Excuses. Ever.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Moringa) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance, Panthenol, Cetearamidoethyl Diethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
More about Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC:
- Packaging labels on bottles don’t leave room for everything. Here are a few things you should know about us:
- Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, was created in 2014. We manufacture the Many Ethnicities line of products in small batches right here in the United States.
- Dr. Ena Hennegan is a practicing, board-certified family physician. She is CEO of Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC.
- Dr. Ena is a real person with a real mission. Check it out right here: http://threedaughtersofthedoctor.com/our-mission.html
- We are an independent company.
- We are female and minority owned and operated. We are not part of a larger company, and do not conform to the conventions of the mass market.
- Our company is based in Cary, Illinois, in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- We simply believe that multi-ethnic people and their unique personal care needs have largely been ignored by the mass-market brands.
- We are committed to always using the best ingredients in our formulations, each of which is designed to help address the unique challenges that multi-ethnic people face.
- Three Daughters of the Doctor is adamantly opposed to animal testing. None of our products will be tested on animals. (All of our products are tested on ourselves before we share them with our family and friends.)
- We are a socially conscious company. We proudly partner with one of the Midwest’s largest non-profit distribution companies, whose workforce is partially composed of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- We believe that charity begins at home, and make charitable contributions to local and national causes.
- At Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, we make every possible consideration to create the lowest impact to the environment with our products and packaging. We encourage our customers to recycle our packaging after use.