Many Ethnicities Moisturizing Conditioner
Conditioners make promises of all kinds, but most of them fall flat. Not Many Ethnicities Moisturizing Conditioner.
Dr. Ena has created a conditioner that moisturizes and detangles like nothing else on retail shelves or online.
Formulated from scratch, our Moisturizing Conditioner is designed to help hair capture the moisture that adheres to the hair shaft after shampooing.
What does this mean to you? Straight out of the shower 🚿, our Moisturizing Conditioner radically cuts down on tangles. You’ll see that as you work your fingers through your hair in the shower.
Science 🔬 + Nature 🌿
Once out of the shower, as you comb gently with a wide-tooth comb or your fingers, you’ll experience far less wet-force friction. You’ll start to see natural curl definition immediately begin to take shape.
Credit for this goes to the incredibly powerful yet gentle Hydrolyzed Pea Protein – nature’s closest plant-based match to hair’s natural Keratin, and our proprietary blend of Argan, Avocado 🥑 and Moringa oils, a measure of Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and pure marine algae extract.
Nobody else in the marketplace makes it the way that we do, and you’ll see the difference in your results. Every ingredient that Dr. Ena selects for Many Ethnicities products is purposeful and thoughtfully included. She only adds what you need, and nothing that you don’t to have the best curly hair of your life.
You'll need very little product to see great results
Because we use the finest ingredients available for multicultural hair on the planet, and steer clear of unnecessary synthetics, you’ll use less product per application than with other so-called multi-textured curly-hair brands. That’s not only better for your hair and the environment, but much better for your wallet.
All Many Ethnicities products are blended in small batches in a 🇺🇸 professional manufacturing environment managed by a scientist. You always get the same top-quality results in every bottle.
📦 FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 or more. 🛒
Need to customize an order? Want to buy for your salon or small retail shop, or make an order for your entire group of curly friends and family? No worries! Simply email us at email@example.com, and The M.E. Team promises to take care of you!
- Color safe
- Argan Oil brings softness, silkiness and creates a natural shine
- Avocado Oil naturally moisturizes dry, brittle and damaged hair
- Moringa Oil is rich in phytonutrients, promotes scalp health and curtails split ends
- Marine algae strengthens hair
- Pea protein promotes the hair’s cell growth
- Panthenol is a provitamin of B5, an excellent moisturizer and helps preserve moisture on the individual hair shafts
- Thoroughly tested by Dr. Ena and her friends and family
- Always manufactured to the highest standards in small batches in the USA
- Harsh salts
- Sodium Chloride
- Added colors or dyes
- Animal testing
- Excuses. Ever.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Moringa) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance, Panthenol, Cetearamidoethyl Diethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
More about Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC:
- Packaging labels on bottles don’t leave room for everything. Here are a few things you should know about us:
- Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, was created in 2014. We manufacture the Many Ethnicities line of products in small batches right here in the United States.
- Dr. Ena Hennegan is a practicing, board-certified family physician. She is CEO of Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC.
- Dr. Ena is a real person with a real mission. Check it out right here: http://threedaughtersofthedoctor.com/our-mission.html
- We are an independent company.
- We are female and minority owned and operated. We are not part of a larger company, and do not conform to the conventions of the mass market.
- Our company is based in Cary, Illinois, in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- We simply believe that multi-ethnic people and their unique personal care needs have largely been ignored by the mass-market brands.
- We are committed to always using the best ingredients in our formulations, each of which is designed to help address the unique challenges that multi-ethnic people face.
- Three Daughters of the Doctor is adamantly opposed to animal testing. None of our products will be tested on animals. (All of our products are tested on ourselves before we share them with our family and friends.)
- We are a socially conscious company. We proudly partner with one of the Midwest’s largest non-profit distribution companies, whose workforce is partially composed of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- We believe that charity begins at home, and make charitable contributions to local and national causes.
- At Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, we make every possible consideration to create the lowest impact to the environment with our products and packaging. We encourage our customers to recycle our packaging after use.