Many Ethnicities Moisturizing Conditioner
Many Ethnicities Moisturizing Conditioner goes to work in the shower. It adds moisture while it detangles. No hype. No overpromising.
And, yes, it was formulated specifically for multi-ethnic people and the unique challenges they face in caring for kinky, curly, wavy, wooly, wonderful hair!
When Dr. Ena began work on what would become the Many Ethnicities brand, perhaps the greatest area of opportunity to benefit multi-ethnic people was in creating a rinse-out conditioner designed specifically for the challenges they faced.
She took a base-zero approach to Many Ethnicities Moisturizing Conditioner. Key to that was developing a product that would work in harmony with the Many Ethnicities Invigorating Shampoo.
There are no miracle solutions for conditioning hair, but multi-ethnic hair typically needs more help with moisture retention because it tends to be drier, more brittle and easily tending to frizz.
So the tack that Many Ethnicities has taken with its Moisturizing Conditioner is to bring as much moisturizing property to the formulation without leaving hair feeling heavy. What a revelation!
That’s accomplished with a thoughtful balance of Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Argan Oil, Avocado Oil, Moringa Oil, Panthenol and Algae Extract. What Many Ethnicities Moisturizing Conditioner delivers is a light feeling and bounce without the oiliness or the heft. And what you get is great-looking hair with all the manageability you could want.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50 or more.
- Color safe
- Argan Oil brings softness, silkiness and creates a natural shine
- Avocado Oil naturally moisturizes dry, brittle and damaged hair
- Moringa Oil is rich in phytonutrients, promotes scalp health and curtails split ends
- Marine algae strengthens hair
- Pea protein promotes the hair’s cell growth
- Panthenol is a provitamin of B5, an excellent moisturizer and helps preserve moisture on the individual hair shafts
- Thoroughly tested by Dr. Ena and her friends and family
- Always manufactured to the highest standards in small batches in the USA
- Harsh salts
- Sodium Chloride
- Added colors or dyes
- Animal testing
- Excuses. Ever.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Moringa) Seed Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance, Panthenol, Cetearamidoethyl Diethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
More about Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC:
- Packaging labels on bottles don’t leave room for everything. Here are a few things you should know about us:
- Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, was created in 2014. We manufacture the Many Ethnicities line of products in small batches right here in the United States.
- Dr. Ena Hennegan is a practicing, board-certified family physician. She is CEO of Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC.
- Dr. Ena is a real person with a real mission. Check it out right here: http://threedaughtersofthedoctor.com/our-mission.html
- We are an independent company.
- We are female and minority owned and operated. We are not part of a larger company, and do not conform to the conventions of the mass market.
- Our company is based in Cary, Illinois, in Chicago’s northwest suburbs.
- We simply believe that multi-ethnic people and their unique personal care needs have largely been ignored by the mass-market brands.
- We are committed to always using the best ingredients in our formulations, each of which is designed to help address the unique challenges that multi-ethnic people face.
- Three Daughters of the Doctor is adamantly opposed to animal testing. None of our products will be tested on animals. (All of our products are tested on ourselves before we share them with our family and friends.)
- We are a socially conscious company. We proudly partner with one of the Midwest’s largest non-profit distribution companies, whose workforce is partially composed of individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- We believe that charity begins at home, and make charitable contributions to local and national causes.
- At Three Daughters of the Doctor, LLC, we make every possible consideration to create the lowest impact to the environment with our products and packaging. We encourage our customers to recycle our packaging after use.